The buckwheat diet, which is popular itself in medicine, can change everyone's life for the better. It is enough to maintain a small willpower for 10 days to get an excellent result. In addition, against the background of a general improvement in well-being, there will be a noticeable surge of energy.
Do you have any doubts? Or the desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a few weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: menu in detail
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not strictly restricted. There are a number of general recommendations that should be followed in order to achieve a serious result. If you want, you can always add your favorite products to the menu and only slightly extend the effects of the diet over time.
Basic recipes for making buckwheat for nutrition:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. As soon as the oily film no longer floats on the surface, you can proceed to the next stage of preparing the grain. Buckwheat is first lightly dried, and then browned in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereal is put in a saucepan, poured boiling water (1, 5 cups of water are added to a glass of buckwheat) and tightly covered with a lid. From above, the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and left to stand overnight. In the morning, buckwheat swells well, while all useful substances are preserved.
- Pour clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and turn off immediately. Close with a lid and wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat, and at the same time want to preserve all the nutrients it contains as much as possible.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following basic points:
- If you only eat buckwheat and kefir for two weeks, you will get the maximum result. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed from a week to two. It is allowed to eat properly cooked porridge only for breakfast, observing the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, somewhere in a month of such a diet, a visible result for health and body contouring will be felt.
- Clean water should be a loyal companion. The only downside to long-term consumption of raw buckwheat combined with kefir is the laxative effect. In order to replenish a sufficient fluid level in the body, 1. 5 to 2 liters of purified water must be drunk daily. Partial replacement of normal pure water with mineral water is permitted. In addition, the diet is carried out while on vacation so as not to be distracted at work, when it becomes necessary to go to the bathroom frequently.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked "for the next week" on the eve of consumption without additional reserves. The same goes for buying or preparing kefir. This is the only way to be sure that the diet is having the right effect on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before consuming buckwheat porridge. This prepares the digestive system for optimal food intake. But sometimes you can add some kefir to the porridge yourself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to allow the body to digest fully eaten, and then switch to other tasks. If you feel hungry during this time, you can drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Proper diet. If you are on a strict diet, only eat buckwheat, kefir, and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up the metabolism. For a change, they sometimes drink weak green tea without sugar. The meal is divided into 3-4 meals for 100-200 g of porridge.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product availability. There is no need to spend round sums of money maintaining a healthy diet when there is a similar diet menu option.
- Positive effects on the entire body. The diet with kefir and buckwheat fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and proteins. As a result, the state of health improves, the blood vessels are strengthened and the blood becomes more thinned.
- Cellulite reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is carried out, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Correct liver function is restored, which leads to improved blood circulation in all parts of the body. Toxins are gradually eliminated from the body, and the excess fat layer in the subcutaneous layers also decreases.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the amount of buckwheat consumed. As soon as you want to eat more, you can always pour yourself a supplement. Another thing is that the same food will suppress appetite over time. But the feeling of hunger itself easily passes after a small helping of porridge.
- Ease of use. Why look for complexity where you can do without it? There's no need to calculate your caloric intake, measure each serving in grams, or speculate about the combination of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want all day, but still a positive result will not go anywhere.
- High efficiency. With full compliance with the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, these numbers also improve health by an order of magnitude.
Economical buckwheat diet: recipe of the day
It's very hard to have the same thing over a long period of time. Therefore, you can switch to a gentler version of the buckwheat-based diet first:
- Breakfast. 100 g of fat-free cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge are mixed on a plate. A glass of kefir or fermented baking milk can be drunk an hour before or half an hour after.
- lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but preferably without it).
- Dinner. A portion of porridge (approx. 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet doesn't help everyone, so you shouldn't be disappointed with a low result. Perhaps, in fact, the body is not overweight and it is time to rethink your ideals of the desired figure. . .
If you have gastrointestinal problems, you should consult your doctor before starting any diet.