In order to lose 5 kg in a week, you need to radically change your lifestyle at this point. Losing weight in such a short time should be accompanied by a competent approach. Exhaustive fasting leads to the fact that after a week the weight is restored and the condition of the body deteriorates. It is necessary to adhere to dietary restrictions after completing the express diet in order to maintain the required weight value.
In order for a sharp loss of extra pounds to make sense, it is worth choosing a diet that is ideal for the body and, in general, is not a painful process. Weight loss indicators should be recorded and saved for future use. The weekly period is quite short, and the problem of losing 5 kg can only be radically resolved by changing the daily diet, which leads to a sharp decrease in caloric intake.
Other sensible decisions - exercise, normalize your daily routine, etc. - do not have time to work. They can be considered in the future to maintain the weekly result achieved or to continue weight loss, body contouring and increasing muscle tone. Your result is around 3-5 kg per month.
In the morning on an empty stomach, drink a glass of clean warm water or apple juice or a vinegar drink consisting of 200 ml of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. In no case do not skip breakfast - a small amount of porridge will give the body the energy it needs for the whole day.
Lunch should include a dish of vegetables and not fried, but boiled meat (beef, chicken, preferably breast). In the evening - light food, for example vegetable salad, steamed fish, cottage cheese, 200 ml kefir or yogurt. It will be difficult to stick to a new diet, but if you feel hungry you can afford a snack made entirely of vegetables.
Such a diet provides the body with all the necessary elements and makes it use the accumulated fat, which leads to weight loss.
Basic dietary rules:
- Drink 2-2. 5 liters of water a day.
- Eat 3-5 times a day, try not to overeat or stay hungry throughout the day.
- Eat up to 200-350 grams of food at once and try not to over-salt the food for 30-40 days, ideally avoiding salt.
- Eliminate fatty foods from your diet.
- Avoid sugar, replace it with honey.
- Refuse to use products made from wheat flour (pasta, noodles), freshly baked bread. They will not allow the body to lose those extra pounds.
- Avoid fatty mayonnaise, sauces and dressings. This is a great way to reduce leg volume.
- Eliminate spices and seasonings that stimulate appetite: garlic, pepper, horseradish and others. They lead to an increase in the amount of food consumed, which is unacceptable in weight loss.
- Skip fruit in the afternoon.
- Remove alcohol from the diet. Where alcohol is present, high-calorie foods appear automatically - the worst enemy of weight loss.
- Try taking food off small plates on a trial basis. This simple psychological approach can be very effective in helping trick the brain and stomach.
- Eat slowly and chew the food thoroughly. This should be done in the kitchen or dining room, not behind the TV or a book. This makes it easier to control the amount of feed and the taste of the food is better perceived.
The load on the body is selected individually, taking into account training, preferences and skills. This could be a simple morning warm up or a walk, a weight training session at the gym, or a visit to the pool.
However, it should be remembered that the intensity and duration should not be maximum, there is no need to exhaust the body, which is already stressed by the change in diet and rhythm of life. Everything should be in measure and competent:
- Light morning exercises, best done 60 minutes after waking up, will help speed up the metabolic processes.
- If you prefer strength training, you should revise your usual training program and consult a personal trainer to clarify a special diet.
- 20 minutes of kettlebell training or 20 minutes of jogging will help you burn calories and get your metabolism going for the whole day.
- During weight loss, you need to rest for about 6-8 hours. Longer sleep or lack of sleep inhibits weight loss. At night, the body uses a lot of energy for all internal systems and organs to function, and accordingly it uses up calories. Proper sleep is another helper in body therapy.
Start at home with simple stretching and muscle work exercises and develop personal training that will increase your sweating. The last ten minutes of your workout should be the toughest (the first few days of your workout).
Additional procedures and methods
To achieve the desired results (minus 5 kg), all means will work, but you need to carefully and rationally weigh the steps. By choosing additional procedures in combination with diet and serious physical activity, you can quickly achieve the goal.
Some of them should be done in the course of training, this will significantly increase their effectiveness. You can use "wrapping", cosmetic products in the form of creams with various effects for body shaping, you can wear special training clothes made of special materials that improve blood circulation, have heat-insulating properties and improve the lipolysis process. A visit to the massage parlor, sauna, and swimming pool is also a good option.
Diets and Recipes
There are three main options for losing up to 5kg weight at home in a week:
- Mono diet. The bottom line is that one product is mainly used (rice, kefir, apples, buckwheat, cottage cheese).
- By significantly reducing food intake (starvation diet).
- As a result of diets with the longest possible result (protein). Especially suitable for men.
Such diets are not recommended for people with increased fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, anemia, and chronic illnesses. You shouldn't go on a diet in the spring when the body is weakened.
Indicative menu with recipes for a mono diet:
- On an empty stomach: 200 ml of hot water with the addition of lemon wedges and a spoonful of honey.
- Breakfast: 1/3 porridge, tea (without sugar) or vegetable juice (beetroot, tomato, pumpkin). It is imperative to study the effects of vegetable juices on the body, for example, beet juice greatly lowers blood pressure and can cause diarrhea, is not recommended for kidney disease.
- Lunch: 1/3 of the previously cooked porridge.
- Dinner: the remaining amount of cereal.
During any diet, you can drink green tea without any restrictions, just without sugar. From the liquids, it promotes weight loss and detoxification of the body, and it is very useful.
Pumpkin effectively helps to lose weight even lazy and restore the body at the same time. It is recommended to consume pumpkin in combination with vegetables or separately in any acceptable form (in the form of porridge or baked). It is very easy to prepare. It is necessary to cut the pumpkin into small cubes, add water and let it simmer for about 30 minutes. Then add a tablespoon of rice or oatmeal and simmer for another half an hour. You can add honey to the finished porridge, but try not to salt it.
The use of choleretic herbal preparations based on immortelle, dandelion, ox allows the body to break down fats faster, and thereby lose weight. Fat burns and does not accumulate in problem areas. Such drinks should not be used by people with pancreatitis, hepatitis, or functional bowel disease.
For effective cleansing of the body when losing weight, it is useful to take juice from cabbage. It improves metabolic processes and prevents the accumulation of fats from carbohydrates. It is recommended to drink up to 2-3 glasses of this juice a day on an empty stomach in the morning, then - an hour before a meal. It is useful to drink it together with juice from carrots or beets.
A very effective way to lose 5kg weight quickly at home is on a kefir diet. It is shown to relatively healthy and strong people, it not only makes it possible to remove extra pounds and inches in the abdomen and other problem areas, but also cleanses the body of toxins well.
The advantage of this diet is the fact that it is short and very simple - you do not have to buy special products and come up with a diet. The essence of the diet is that you need to drink 1. 5 liters of kefir every day. You can eat foods like apples, oranges, buckwheat, and cooked chicken breasts. You only need to stick to the recommended diet for three days. During this time, drink 1. 5 liters of water a day.
The buckwheat diet is another effective way to lose weight quickly. To do this, within a week you need to eat buckwheat prepared in a special way:
- At night, two glasses of boiling water are poured over a glass of muesli (this can also be done in a thermos).
- The next day, eat without spices and soups washed down with kefir or green tea.
Kefir is not allowed to drink more than 1 liter per day. The duration of the diet is a week. It is allowed, but not recommended, to consume fruits and black tea without sugar.
Do not forget not to deprive your body of nutrients, doctors strongly recommend that a woman take vitamin supplements when losing weight.
Experts do not recommend buying incomprehensible diet pills in pharmacies, on the Internet or on the advice of dubious advisors. These drugs are based on a mundane laxative, and frequent use of such drugs can seriously damage the body, cause dehydration, disrupt the gastrointestinal tract, or the occurrence of various diseases.
When browsing the bowels of the internet, you often come across materials on express weight loss prep for summer. In addition, many of them recommend very terrible methods that, sooner or later, can lead to sad consequences. These can be recommendations on refusal to eat, exhaustion of the body, and even conspiracies.
One of the most ridiculous methods is the latter. For girls who want to lose weight, it is recommended to say certain words on the toilet once a day, and then the weight will quickly go away. The only positive aspect will be improving the mood of others.
But there are also more dangerous ways that cause harm. Many sources recommend using baking soda to lose weight. The fact is that soda neutralizes the acidity of the stomach, which can lead to its pathologies. As for using soda as a bath, any amount can be done, but it is unlikely to help.
It should be warned that it is categorically contraindicated to lose weight at such an accelerated rate in children or adolescents. Diets at this age can only be prescribed and carried out under his supervision by a doctor.